Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Divine Dancewear: Dragonfly Yoga Wear

We all know that pole shorts are an essential for any pole workout. Finding cute shorts that are short enough, yet provide full coverage can be difficult. I happened across these adorable Bella shorts on Dragonfly Yoga Wear's facebook. I want them so much!!!!


Photo used with permission from Dragonfly Yoga Wear




Those little front ties are so adorable. I've seen plenty of side ruching shorts (which I have several pairs of), but never front ruching! These Bella shorts are very unique.

They also have the cutest Xenia sports bra! Those double crossed straps are calling out to me. I tend to like thin strap sports bras better than the thicker strap versions. These are a very cute variation of that, and I am definitely going to have to get my hands on one of these tops.

Photo used with permission from Dragonfly Yoga Wear
Photo used with permission from Dragonfly Yoga Wear


Here is another unique item from Dragonfly. Their Carmen top is an over-the-shoulder sports bra, something I have never seen before. It breaks away from more common styles like halter tops--that's definitely my excuse for needing this!

Photo used with permission from Dragonfly Yoga Wear
Photo used with permission from Dragonfly Yoga Wear

So many things I want! I hope to be able purchase some of these items soon! I will be sure to post photos of them when I do!

This is a European based company, so they have to be shipped from Europe. For the English site, click the little British flag in the top right corner of their website.

Does anyone own any Dragonfly Yoga Wear? Let us know!

* A big thank you to Dragonfly Yoga Wear for allowing us to use their images.

No comments:

Post a Comment