Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

Divine Dancewear: Anthony's Shoes by Tony's Shoes

Anthony heels - glitter painted
I recently received my pair of heels made by Anthony's Heels, which is a sub-section of Tony's Shoes. I had never heard of Tony's Shoes before and wanted to give them a try. I ordered a pair of their red 7" heels with clear strap. They arrived in a timely manner. I tried them on and they fit me perfectly. They are very comfortable and the strap isn't too tight like some heels are, on me. I truly love them. The tread on the heels is a finer tread, much like Ellie, so they glide on the floor really easy. I can do pirouettes with ease in them. I do not get skid marks on my floor just by walking, which happens with some of my other heels. They will mark the floor in heels slides, but that would be the case for most heels.

I truly love these heels. They have become my go to heels for pole practice.



Anthony's heels


  Fine tread on Anthony's


Similar to fine tread on Ellies


Wider tread on Reflections Heels



Wider tread on Pleasers





No comments:

Post a Comment