Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2013

Shifting X Pert - troubleshooting

So, this problem comes up often. You're practicing a spin on your pole and all of a sudden, you feel it shift. You look at the pole like, WTF?! I could have SWORN I had it in stationary mode. You check the screws and they all seem tight. Not everyone knows that there is another set of screws that could be the culprit, right under the adjuster cover. I did a video on troubleshooting this issue. Hopefully it can help you, if you ever run across this problem!

2 comments:

  1. My problem with the xpole is that I have it in the stationary mode, then I feel the shift. Check the screws, and they have become loose and need retightening. I'm so fed up with this problem that I just leave it in spiny all the time. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had that problem if I didn't make the screws tight enough. Really crank that hex key. It should flex. You also need to check the screws tightness each time you pole since they naturally loosen.

      Delete