Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rhinestone heels

You know the saying "diamonds are a girls best friend?" Well, how about rhinestones, glitter, or anything sparkly? I am a bit like a raccoon. I love shiny objects. I can't help it! It's engrained in my DNA or something. 

That being said, it shouldn't be surprising that I would want a few pairs of crystal-covered heels. I found these beautiful heels by PleaserUSA. They are part of their Bejeweled and Day and Night collections. They are not really for dancing so much as for a night out. The straps are a soft suede material, which would not be good for pole. I cannot express how much I love these heels. People ask me "what would you wear them for?" My response is "I'll make a reason!" They are so unbelievable sparkly! They are also very comfortable. A must have!





Lately I have been oogling over these BEJEWELED-702DM heels. Oh how I wish I could justify $320 for heels. *tear* So much sparkle! Plus they are pink!! Since I cannot justify getting those heels now, I opted for something similar. I purchased this second pair of rhinestone heels, again by Pleaser USA. They have a pink chrome platform and clear crystals embedded in them. They can be used for pole, as the straps are a clear plastic, which will grip the pole easily. You just need to be gentle with them so you don't scrape off the chrome or pop out/crack a crystal. They do not have an ankle strap, so if your feet are narrow, you might need to purchase a separate strap elsewhere, to keep them on. My feet are wide, so they stay on my feet fairly well.

 STARDUST-601

No comments:

Post a Comment